Who we are
Dentalcare Foundation is a Non-Profit Humanitarian organization founded in 2018 with a view to improve and cater for free oral health care for orphans, children and adults in rural areas. Almost all of the adults and children in rural populations in Nigeria have absolutely no dental care. There is no doubt that there is urgent need for dental care in many of these areas. Most of these people cannot afford neither have they been enlightened about their oral health care. This does not exclude the Orphans. Our aim is to bring quality oral health care to these completely ignored underdeveloped areas, and to make a significant difference in the lives of so many people, to see them smile with happiness in their hearts. Helping others is where we find hope.
MEET THE LEADERSHIP TEAM
Our goal is to provide free dental care to the orphans, less privileged and those in rural areas, giving free basic oral health treatment to those who have no access to it.
We are here to:
- Provide dental care to as many needy orphans who lack good basic oral hygiene and dental care.
- Create educational or prevention programs in rural areas.
- Distribution of dental supplies such as toothbrushes and toothpastes at the villages and rural communities.
- Reduce low self esteem in rural areas associated with bad oral health.
Our vision is to create a future where every orphan, less privileged individual, and resident of rural areas has access to quality dental care, empowering them to achieve optimal oral health and overall well-being.
- We envision a society where no one suffers from preventable dental diseases due to lack of resources or education.
- Through our dedicated efforts, we aim to establish sustainable dental care programs, promote oral health education, and distribute essential dental supplies to underserved communities.
- By reducing oral health disparities and improving self-esteem, we strive to transform lives and build a healthier, more equitable future for all.